I would be delighted to give talks and workshops to your university, college or arts organisation. I offer:
- Talks & lectures on photography (in relation to my practice and its context in the broader photographic world).
- ‘Movement photography’ workshop (applicable across genres – from sports & dance to fashion & documentary).
- ‘Defining your practice’ workshop
- ‘Project creation’ workshop
In addition, I also offer:
- Private photography tuition – ideal if you are looking for bespoke advice on defining and progressing your work.
- Movement photography workshops open to the public – please subscribe to the newsletter to hear about future dates.
Since 2016 I have been a guest lecturer at University of the Arts London, giving talks and running workshops for them (UAL is ranked in the top two universities in the world for Art & Design). At my solo shows I have given presentations about project creation. In 2020 the V&A invited me to run a Dance Photography Masterclass to coincide with the display ‘On point: Royal Academy of Dance at 100.’
For rates, availability and further details please get in touch via the contact form.